Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Day 1, Part 2



Maybe now it should be "Day 0".

Well, this was it. Left NR with some bittersweet emotions. Did find out a few of my friends from there got jobs back at NR. I will miss everyone very much, and hope to continue the friendships I have made from there.

It's still hasn't totally sunk in yet. I think I need a few days to unwind and destress. Trip to Indiana this weekend for a tournament for #5 just might do the trick. Although staying home alone could be even better. Haven't decided yet.

Thanks to all my friends (the few that actually read this) that kept up with my countdown and ranting and ravings and just silly quotes. I will try and keep posting on fun and creative things I am doing. Thanks to J for giving me the inspiration to do this and being a great friend.

1 comment:

Followers