Monday, February 20, 2012

February 2012

I know, I know, my mom keeps bugging me about not posting.  The days, go by so fast lately.  Maybe that's a sign that I am loving what I do all day.  But.......I do come home sooooooo tired too. 

I've been trying to get my creative mojo working too.  I've been working on a scrapbook of poems (and some pictures) for a family member, but I've been creatively challenged.  It is coming along slow, but at least it's coming along.

This past weekend we went dowtown.  We went to the auto show.  Can't remember the last time we went.

Although bringing a 16 year old, new driver, was quite an experience.  Needless to say we mostly looked at the supped-up, fast, very expensive cars none of us could probably ever own.  It's still nice to dream.

Here are some pics from the weekend.

Jaguar

Mustang


Loved the color of this car.  Very Tiffany's-ish


Mayor Emmanuel from Chicago


#5's dream car, Dodge Challenger


Husband and #5


Marilyn statue


#5 being funny


Ron Santo Statue


Harry Caray  statue


Cannot go downtown  without visiting Wrigley, even in February


Such a beautiful city


#5 (with some effects)


Lights under the Chicago Theater

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers