Thursday, October 14, 2010

What do You Think?

So, as many of you know, I love to be creative. Mostly scrapbooking and other things, i.e. taking pictures (total amateur), making invitations and doing party “things”, photo DVD’s, candy bar wrappers, etc. I have done many things for family parties and did make an entire scrapbook for a friend.  Many of you have told me I should make a business out of it. My response is always ,”yeah, I’d love to but…..”


While in Hobby Lobby the other day (searching for my daily dose of inspiration), I met a woman that asked me my opinion on something. We started talking and I found out that she has her own business of invites, announcements, cards, and event and wedding planning. We talked for a while and I told her my story. She inspired me to try it myself. I don’t know how or when, but I want to try my hand (to start out) with doing scrapbook pages for anyone who just doesn’t like to do it, hasn’t the time or feel they are not creative enough. The woman I met said she has a friend who does pages for $10 a page. What do you think? I’d love to hear from any of you if you think this is a good idea and/or how to get started; if you or someone you know might be interested. All and any advice welcome.

Some of my pages:
(click on pic to view larger)



this is a frame


love these artist tray designs


1 comment:

  1. What are you waiting for? Call my cousin Candace who is creating a website for her business!!! Create a website with your samples with PRICES!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love you. But get your butt moving sista!

    ReplyDelete

Followers