Saturday, October 2, 2010

Sweet 16

So today, after sitting through 2 very cold baseball games (#5 and husband had to play 2 more, I went home), I came home to take some photos of Gizmo.  You've met her before, #5's best friend, her mom is one of my best friends, and she is "the daughter I never had".  She even calls my parents Nana and Papa and they love it as they have no grandaughters.

Gizmo is turning "Sweet 16" on Halloween.  She is a "Boo Baby".   She rarely had Halloween/birthday parties, but this year she wants a masquerade ball theme (NOT a costume/Halloween party), so I took these photos and made her invite for the party.  She is so beautiful and like #5 growing up way too fast in front of me. 

I just couldn't resist posting.



1 comment:

  1. Aww, happy birthday to Gizmo! Hope the masqerade is a ball...get it? What a perfect 16th birthday theme!

    So, I just gave your blog here an award! Stop on by my blog to "pick it up." :)

    ReplyDelete

Followers