Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Fall Ball/#5

Not much going on lately.  Job hunting is not going so well.  Not much out there, but still always looking.  Projects in the house are done (finally), #5 seems to be settling into his sophomore year (so far) and doing well.  He has a girlfriend too (she doesn't go to our school so that makes it a little easier on mom).  I am, however, having a hard time just saying those words.  I will admit I do like the girl.  She is smart, and cute, and seems to be very grounded. She is good for #5 because she is more outgoing than him, and I think he needs that.  He would just die if he knew I was saying all of this.

So, on to another area of #5.  Fall baseball has finally started.  First two weekends were rained out, so we got to play last weekend.  He does have "HIS" number back so all is right with the world.

These pics are from an awesome double play he made.  Unfortunately I did not take them.  Not so good with keeping the camera on him at all times.  Need more practice with my action shots too.  My friend D, who is awesome at photography took the pics.  Thanks, as ususal D.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers