Sunday, September 5, 2010

Free Time

I find myself wondering, daily, what to do with all of my free time.  I have been trying to use my creativtiy (scrapbooking, taking photos, thinking of things for a sweet sixteen party for a friend).  I also find myself wondering how I could make all of this a career.  I guess in a perfect world, but for now I better just enjoy it while it lasts.

Fall baseball has started (practices, first games are next weekend), so I find myself home alone while practices are going on.  Today I went searching for inspiration.  Went to Archivers and Joann Fabrics, and also went to Delnor Woods Park in St. Charles where I took these pics.



big beautiful tree, love it in black in white too





just thinking.....people purchase these wild flowers from nurseries and here they are growing wild.
love the two purple cone flowers amongst the yellow black eyed susans.  wish mine looked like these!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers