Sunday, November 28, 2010

Trees and Such (warning, lots of pics)

Finally, ALL of my trees are up.  Didn't over do the decorations too much this year.  Love this time of year, can't believe it is here again.

Here are some pics of the tress and my favorite ornaments.  The most favorites are the ones that my mother gave me (or should I say, I asked for and of she gave me).  They older than me and I do remember them going on our trees while growing up.  Decorating the tree has always been my favorite thing to do (not that #5 or hubby have any interest in it, but that's ok, I love doing it by myself).  If my mom wants her tree up this year, I will do that too!


Main tree in living room 
foyer tree

family room tree


basement, ALL sports tree

little tree in foyer above closet

MOST favorite old ornament.  Reminds me of "Suzie Snowflake"

old piano ornament.  I played the piano as a child, that's why I got this one.

Alice in Wonderland


Some of my "new" favorite ornaments:



#5's first X-mas



One of many Longaberger ornaments


Scarlet O'hara (my hero/heroine)


My Barbie ornament collection
(good thing there are no little girls in this house, or else I'd have an entire pink Barbie tree, along with the sports tree)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers