Wednesday, December 1, 2010

"Picture the Holidays"

I am doing an on-line photography project, with my friend J.  It is done through Tracey Clark, a really awesome photographer.  She is in my blog list of favorites, you should check her out.

This really isn't a "class", but more of 31 days of prompts from Tracey.  She gives you the prompt every day through Dec. 31., and you find and photograpch what it means to you and then you post them to her site and share with all those participating.  No high tech knowledge needed.  So, with that being said, I will be posting my daily pics and comments here too.  Here is day #1.  Today's topic was "Grattitude".

"I am grateful for my friend J and this adorable little journal she made and gave me (ironically) last night. She has been a great friend and has inspired me and encouraged me to bring out my own creativity in ways I would never have thought of."

1 comment:

  1. Such nice things you said. I had fun at dinner last night. Aren't you loving this class already. I look forward to my inbox in the morning.

    ReplyDelete

Followers