Monday, April 11, 2011

Weekend Things

This weekend the weather was GREAT!  Of course #5 did NOT have a game.  They only seem to play when it's cold and windy.  Oh well, he got to enjoy the nice weather hanging out with friends, shooting hoops, hitting, etc.

I had planned a Longaberger open house for Friday.  April is always the big 20% off pottery sale.  Invited everyone I knew.  Some said they were coming (but forgot), some said maybe (which I don't like that, cuz that almost says, I don't want to come, but will not actually have to say no, or if something better comes along, I won't be there), but..........what really upsets me is people that didn't respond at all.  I don't care if you don't want to come or buy, just have some manners and respect.  I NEVER push it on my friends and only do this once or twice a year, so it's not like they can say I throw it down their throats.  So as you can tell no one came.  One of my best friends came over to hang out with me.  She has more pottery than I so I knew she didn't need any, but she still came over.  I also chatted with another friend and she made me feel batter, she's so sweet, thanks KS).  Oh well, live and learn.  Done b*#@hing, I'll move on now, but remember it's my blog and I can cry if I want to.



This pic is "brother".  If you don't know, brother came about in Fl this past summer. We were there for a baseball tournament and #5 didn't want to hang out with his parents.  We went to Busch Gardens and got brother (cuz #5 says the gorillas are his brothers) and brother came EVERYWHERE with us and did EVERYTHING.  So brother was my only open house guest.


It was such nice weather though, I did take some pics


 

Wam weather means..........barefoot baby feet and moms in flip flops




Husband measuring for the batting cage.  Time for the swing set to come down.  So sad.



Ducks in friends pool.  They come back every year. 
Mama duck (think other neighbor named her Lilly)

Lilly basking in the sun

Papa duck finally showed up

My toes in flip flops (ok, I went back to DSW and bought the pink Nike ones, along with another pair of shoes, but not the Jeep ones)

#5 shooting hoops


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers