Sunday, October 2, 2011

Hello, hello, hello..........................

That would be an echo.  Excuse me while I dust off the cobwebs here.  It's been a while, I know.  You all know I went back to work, and just haven't had my camera out lately.  But, now that it is Fall, my favorite season, I've had it out and hope to get more pics and things to post.

I could actually post alot about work, but I think I could get in trouble for that.  Kid's rights and all.  But.......it is definitely an exciting job, never boring and I love it.

I've gone to a couple of local football games and took a few pics of a friends son on the team.  He is really good.

Yesterday my mom came over with these really cute witch shoes.  You can acutally wear them, but this is what I did with them:




#5 attended a baseball camp at Northern Illinois University




My nephew is a freshman at NIU.  Pic of him and my  parents in front of a memorial for the shooting victims a few years ago there.



These pics are from the 1st game played on our high school's new home field
Love to see these players holding hands as they went on the field to shake hands with the other team


This is J, friend of #5 and son of a very good friend of mine.


The final score!  Go Storm! (that's us)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers