Monday, September 5, 2011

I Really am Trying

I know, I know, I said I was going to try to be better about posting lately.  The days go by so fast at school, that when I get home there's no energy.  I could write about all the craziness at school, but that would be a novel.  It's not bad crazy, it's acutally good crazy, busy crazy.  I think I thrive on the activity.  My horoscope on facebook Friday said this:

"Most people fold under the kind of pressure you've been bravely enduring lately -- but not you. No, you're more than game for this type of thing. It energizes you. Still, a night off wouldn't hurt. How about now?"

Yep, that about sums it up.

I've been a real slacker with my camera too.  Now that the weather is getting fall like, and fall baseball games will start, I will definitely be ready.



I have a bulletin board outside my office that I want to work on and that's what I've been doing at home this weekend.  I found some really cool quotes:









THIS MIGHT JUST BE ONE OF MY FAVORITES:

1 comment:

  1. I believe I've pinned these pretty little posters. Love that we're on the same page. It was good to see you last night.

    ReplyDelete

Followers