Thursday, August 18, 2011

I'm Still Here

In case anyone was wondering where I've been lately, well, I've been back to work.  Yep, the vacation (of 14 months) is finally over.  And can I say, it's about time, or I should say, it WAS time.

I am now the secretary in the dean's office/attendance office and secretary to the asst. principal of a local high school.  Not #5's, and he will say, thank goodness.

It is the school where my former principal is now.  So far it's been good.  Have been mostly helping with registration, and finally starting to do work for my department.  M, my asst. principal, seems to be awesome and I think this will be a great place to work.  Now, keep in mind that I will be in the dean's office with the naughty kids, and so I really don't have the big picture yet, but am certainly not going to be bored.

All of the staff really seems awesome, and works together and gets along well.  Alot of them have been there for many years. 

Wish me luck, and I'll try and keep up here. It's only been a little over a week, so I am hoping to get settled and back into a routine shortly.  Maybe when #5 goes back to school next week, we'll all settle in.

LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers