Monday, May 17, 2010

Day 17


Well here we are another Monday......but I only have two more Mondays left to work at NR (Memorial Day doesn't count). What do I think about that? Hmmmmmmm........Worried I won't get everything done......worried I am going to cry my eyes out when I say goodbye to my favorite students(getting teary-eyed just thinking about it now).........worried I won't stay in touch with all the wonderful (what I feel are) friends I have made........just plain worried about what will be next in my life.

What am I not worried about.......that something positive will come of this.......the true friends I do have will always be there........my family.......and that something new in a career will happen.

"You've got to get up every moring with a smile on your face, and show the world all the love in your heart" - Carole King

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers