Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Day 21


Today is my day 21, the student's day 18. Still can't believe it's almost over. I actually can't believe that I made it through this school year. Though, it's not over yet and it's not getting any better. It's getting to be crazy crunch time, with too much to do and not enough to time to do it all. Today I felt like I was going in circles.
Today's pics are me in my new classes. What do you think? I like them I just don't ever go out in public with my glasses on. Maybe I'm too vain, (or maybe "I just think this song/blog is about me", wait it is all about me!!!!!) but I'm going to wear them out one day, I promise. They're really cute (you can't tell, but they are blue on the sides with brown and black) and I should just think of them as jewelry for my face.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers