Thursday, May 6, 2010

Day 24





Thursday, which was like Friday for the kids at school, because they get the day off, but I have to work. Maybe I'll actually get some "real" work done tomorrow.

Some days it is hard to come up with something to put on here. I guess some days are more exciting than others.

Picked up my car from the dealership after an oil change and recall. So that's my pic for today. I LOVE MY VOLKSWAGEN!!!!!!!

ADD ON PIC SINCE I WROTE THIS. I went outside (twice) first time #5 and A from across the street were playing catch. There was a first grader from school using #5's first glove (that ususaly hangs on the wall) and they were both teaching him how to take ground balls. #5 is going to make a great coach some day (just like his dad). Second time I went out was to take a pic of the front of the house for something and #5 jumjped up right as I took one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers