Friday, May 13, 2011

Lost Post

Apparently Blogger was down to fix a problem they were having withs posts being deleted.  I posted yesterday,  before the shutdown and low and behold, my latest post is missing.  Hmmmmmmm?  Wasn't that what they were supposed to be fixing?  Oh well.  Here are the pics again.  They were just pics of flowers and things I took the other day when the weather was nice and warm.

I am also trying to take my mind off of the phone NOT ringing today.  Today is supposed to be the day recalls start for my job.  I can't leave the house because I'm afraid I'll miss it, but knowing the district, they won't call today.  Oh well, it's been almost a year, what's a few more days?


three goldfinch in my tree.  need to get them some seed

my puppy birdfeeder that the finches love

new tree my parents got us last fall, growing beautifully

flowering tree in front of house

sun setting after a brief storm

toes in the lush, green grass

bumble bee in tree

inside of a tulip


every year we get a friendly frog that sticks around for the summer.  here is this year's frog (need to think of a name for him)

frog hopping away from me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers