Monday, May 16, 2011

My All American Boy

Just thought I'd post this pic with the cool flag effect I just discovered on Picnik.  I am working on a page with this pic.  Will share when it's done.

It's hard to believe that this week the high school season will be over.  #5 had a great year.  I think the coach finally saw in him the talent we all know he has.  Played where ever he was put and played well.  He says that he only needs to play the outfield and pitch and he will have played every position in high school so far.  Coach said maybe he can make that happen.  The pitching is what scares me.  Not that he probably couldn't do it, I know he can (cuz I'm his mom and know how good he is and that he gives 110% of himself  everythime he plays).  It's just him pitching would actually make me too nervous.  Oh well, maybe next year.  He's got 2 more years in high school to play those positions.

The next three games are against Bartlett High.  Big rivalry.  Schools are very close and most of the kids have grown up playing little league and travel baseball together.

Go Storm!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers