Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Early Birthday Present

Yesterday, while during my daily call from mom (most days it's more than once), I knew she had "something" to say.  I always seem to know if something is wrong, right or she has something exciting to say.  Yesterday, I knew it is was something exciting, she couldn't wait to blurt it out.  She proceeded to tell me she went to our favorite jeweler (who is not ususally open on Monday's, being Valentines Day, he was).  I told her we were going out to eat somewhere if they wanted to join us and she said, sure, and....I got your birthday present.  I told her she HAD to come now.  I've been eyeing this adorable baubble (and she knows it), so this is what they gave me:

A "Kiss"


no calories in this one and it will last forever





No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers