Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Tracks in the Snow

One thing about all of the snow we have, is that it you get interesting tracks/foot prints.  I saw some tracks in the backyard and realized they weren't human or a bunny.  Thinking a racoonor the cat I see wandering around sometimes.

Then later, I saw more tracks in the back of the yard and had came to the conclusion that these were human.  Possibly a child walking home from school looking for a short cut, but then again they lead to the back of the shedd.  Hmmmmmmm, what could they be?  You tell me. 

These three pics are definitely a critter




These two pics are questionable
(but I really think it is the boy next door) you can sort of see where someone would have climbed over the fence since the snow is so high, it would be easy




No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers