Wednesday, February 2, 2011

SNOW DAY!

So today was the "big snow".  It was a snow day, obviously, for all schools (tomorrow too).  My husband was out snow-blowing very early.  I got up at 9:30  and he is still out as of now.  Him, my neighbor, & his son, were out and #5 finally joined them about an hour and half or so ago.  They have been in the neighborhood doing driveways for money.  So I got brave, bundled up and set out to find them and photograph the neighborhood.  There were lots of people out shoveling, kids playing in the snow and some people just didn't even attempt to leave or shovel.

When I was making my way back home, my friend's daughter S, came running out to say there was no school tomorrow either.  Then I looked at her feet and noticed she was bare foot.  Now that's excitement!

Everyone enjoy the beautfiul snow and stay safe!

my back yard fence

back corner of my yard

the sun was out, had to get this pic of the shadow

yes, this is the sun!!!!!

me and my shadow

after I found them, #5 with the snow-blower

husband

P & J having fun!!!!

me all bundled up

S's feet after she ran out to tell us about no school tomorrow!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers