Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine's Day to EVERYONE I love and care about.

Wanted to say thanks to the five wonderful friends I spent Friday evening with here at my house for pizza and a fun time.  I am so glad and blessed to know these five wonderful women and call them my friends.  We are all so very different, but so very much alike.  We are all ages and different times in our lives, but that never seems to matter.  There is me, the oldest, M (bff, need I say more?), J (most wonderful, artistic and inspiring friend), M (#5's kindergarten teacher who has turned into a great, sweet friend), C (the one who is like the little sister I never had and is also expecting a baby) and J (the baby of the bunch, with an adorable baby, ok toddler, that I envy her for having the time she has with him).

We had a nice evening, eating, talking, laughing, catching up, sharing the things going on in our lives.  I did not take any pics of us, (for M's sake who asked me not to, but don't know why).  Did get one pic of my sweets.  Hop on over to J's blog, she got a few.  http://howhappyweare.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Followers