Monday, March 21, 2011

More Random Thoughts

A few more randoms thoughts from me:

First on my mind lately, the passing of a wonderful cousin, 61 years young and unexpected. She and her family are very special to me and mine.  They are more  like a grandmother, aunt, sister, cousin, friend, nieces and nephews, to me than many of my own family.  She will be missed very much.

Gald we've had some nicer weather lately, but hey it's Illinois (Chicago area) and it can be 70 one day and snow the the next.

Still wondering if I will be recalled next month.

Thankful and surprised my brother A (only brother) thought of me to call and say they were hiring at his office.  It is in Oak Brook Terrace.  I beleive I would have thought about it if I wasn't pretty  sure I was getting called back.  To tell you the truth I am very spoiled with driving to work and don't think I could have or wanted to make that drive (would have if needed, but don't want to).  As it is, if I do called back, I will have to drive (locally of course) out of the neighborhood.

Just was reminded #5's first high school game is today at 4:30.  No wonder he looked at me like I was crazy when I asked him why he was bringing his jersey today.  (I didn't have coffee yet!)  I better text him and say good luck, since I may not make it to the game.  By then it might be cold.

Looking forward to dinner and a pedicure tomorrow night with my friend J.  Much needed pedicure and time with a great friend.

That's it for now, bye bye!  Go Storm Baseball


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers