Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Pedicure, Dinner & a "Photoshoot" at Target

This afternoon my friend J and I went for pedicures (she got a manicure too), and dinner at Chili's.  That in of itself was a wonderful evening.  The other day J said to bring my camera so after dinner we could go to Target to take pics.  I would have never thought Target would be such an inspiring place to take pictures.  J opened my eyes to the wonders and colors of the store.  We walked around and took pics of all different things and each other.  Doing the hula hoop was pretty fun.  I must admit, besides the Starbucks, that was the first time I've been in Target and didn't buy anything.

Here are some pics of our outing.  I felt like I was on a field trip, with a great teacher of course.  Thanks J for a great evening.


lots of wine bottles


flip flop weather is almost here!

pretty little cowgirl boots all in a row

J doing the hula hoop

J again behind her camera

pink and ruffly

nice and bright

our toes


of course couldn't pass up a pic of a #5, for my #5




pretty egg paper plates

1 comment:

  1. What is it about Tide and cleaning products in general. They are so pretty to me. I just got my favorite images up on my blog from our trip. Have fun. As always it was great to see you. XO

    ReplyDelete

Followers