Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Where I Create and Two More Pages

So, I've been spending alot of time in "my room" (where I create), and I decided that I needed a printer.  I was running up and down the stairs, with trusty flash drive in hand whenever I needed to print something.  So my husband bought himself a new all in-one-printer, fax, copier, for his office and I got his other one.  I was going to buy a cheap printer for myself, but we decided that this was the best way to go.  He got an updated one, which he needed, and I got a desperately needed one for myself.

I also purchased a computer desk, which I am NOT using for my computer or printer, but for my Cricut and, photo printer and other "stuff".  But I love it.  I think I CANNOT fit another thing in this room, but don't care.  It's mine and I love it.



And yes, I put it together  (and it's still standing).




This is what I did yesterday and today:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers