Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Irony

I am finding it very ironic that had I still been employed with U-46, I would be returning to work tomorrow (Wednesday, 8/11).  What the ironic part is that tomorrow is my day to certify with unemployment.  Take that U-46!

This has been such a strange and busy summer.  I feel like it just started.  Probably because it took me this long to relax and have the "no-job thing" finally sink in.  I still don't kow how I really feel about it.  I am 16th on the recall list, so maybe half way through the year I'll get called back somewhere.

Check back tomorrow and maybe I'll feel different, but for today I am finding a little happiness about not returning to work.  We'll see how I really feel on the first day of school.  Funny, how when #5 was born through middle school, I always worked, now that he is in high school, I will be having some time off.  Go figure.  Maybe that's even better or maybe just another sign.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers