Thursday, August 12, 2010

A Nice Find

I found myself having the entire day to myself today.  I went to Geneva Commons and on the way home ended up in an antique shop in St. Charles.  And this is what I found (and purchased of course).  It was just too cool to pass up.

It's a Match-Matic C3 by Argus.  It was made between 1958 and 1966.   That's about all I know for now, but think it's so cool, that it's just enough for me have and look at.


The inside is very clean too.  After reading the booklet that came with it (in good condition too), it makes me love my ditigal camera even more.  I could only imagine, though, the photos taken with it by it's original owner.  Like what kind of photos did they take, family, nature, etc. and if it brought the owner as much joy as my camera does to me.

My camera!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers