Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Obessed with Paper

So today, while I was in Joann Fabrics (again, I should just work there), I found myself looking at all the paper stacks in the store.  The 12 x12, 8 x 8, 4 x6, and even the loose sheets.  I just can't stop myself.  I want them all, but always wonder:  "what would you do with that"?  So, I did put down the paper stack I almost bought, and left the store with only three sheets.

I did however, come home and think about all the paper I do have, and well, needless to say, I could probably scrap for the rest of my life and not run out of paper.  Will I stop looking at all the beautiful colors and patterns, no; will I stop buying, definitely no.  Here are some pics of my some of my papers.

some of my favorite papers


12 x 12's


12 x 12's with 8 x 8's

12 x 12's, 8 x 8's and 4 x 6's
and this doesn't include all my odds, ends, and scraps.  Because we all know if you create with paper, you never throw away a possible good scrap to use somewhere else.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers