Thursday, January 13, 2011

Beatles Birthday

I've been working on two parties recently for the next two weekends.  This weekend is the 50th anniversary dinner for my in-laws (pics to come on a later post)  and the other is a birthday party for my aunt, who is the BIGGEST BEATLES fan I know.  I've been having fun coming up with things for the party.  Pictures, candy bar wrappers, quiz, etc.  I also found this ice cube tray.  It is of yellow submarines.  #5 thinks I'm crazy and is determined that to invent something, because as he says, "he can't believe they make this kind of stuff" and can't believe people (ok his mom) buy it.

Here are some pics of what I have so far.


Good thing I have more than a week to get as many of these little guys made.  They are small so they freeze fast, but melt fast too.  Food coloring made them yellow.



Put her face on the cover of Rolling Stone magazine.

Candy bar labels made to look like a ticket on front and the info is the back.

What I printed on front of label.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers