Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year

So, I've decided that I enjoyed my holiday project so much, that I am going to TRY to take and post something everyday.  Starting with today, the first day of the new year.  I thought a self portrait would be a good way to start the year.  Maybe I'll do one every day!


Me and my shadow on 1-1-11
It was very sunny (but windy) this morning.


Took down the last of the Christmas decorations.  Now to get my husband to help put this massive, heavy tree away for me.  Put it up and takingit down is the only thing I ask of him when it comes to decorations.
 Some people think it's too early to take them down, but it always help me to start looking ahead to the new year.  Bring it on!


These were just from the tree and living room.  Put the other three trees and other decorations away yesterday.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers