Saturday, January 8, 2011

Random Things

So yesterday was another day that tugged at my mommy heart.  I took my baby, (ok, I know he's 15, but will always be my baby) for his driving permit.  It seemed like just yesterday he and Gizmo were driving around the lawn in their little motorized jeeps, now she has her license and he is taking driver's ed.  Then he had to remind me that I've been driving for almost 30 years.  YIKES!  I must be old and just don't know it.


Random pics:

cleaned up the scrapbooking room to get ready for the next projects

cool shadow.  my outside light with it's shadow on the side of the house


this is one of my husbands latest addition to his man cave.  this is a hockey goal light.  noise and all.  he hung it above the tv.   i figure it will be used for goals, hits, homeruns, outs, strike-outs, touchdowns, basket, etc.  i thought it was loud down there with just the tv.  the whole neighborhood will probably know when he is watching a game.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers