Sunday, January 2, 2011

Sunday, January 2, 2011

So today, I picked up the paper and found, on the front page, a story about Vivian Maier.  This story has had my interest sparked since I heard about her and the story of how her photography was discovered by John Maloof from Chicago.  PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE check out his blog (on my blog list at the right) for the whole story.  I am quite intriqued by her story.  Her photos are incredible!


Here is a short video about the project.




Today's self portrait

Another cold, sunny day, perfect for me and my shadow.


Ok, if you know me at all, you know why I couldn't pass up this book I purchased today, it was quite a bargain too!


1 comment:

  1. Andy and I have been reading about her. Cool images. There is an exhibit of her work in the city this month. We are thinking about going.

    ReplyDelete

Followers