Monday, January 24, 2011

Party and #5's lost bet

Yesterday was the "Beatles Birthday Party" for my aunt. Ok, it was shared with the Bears/Packers game. Too bad the wrong team won.  Here are some pics from the day.  Please make sure you see the bottom of this post for pics of #5.

All the things I did/made for the party:







My aunt with my three cousins eight kids.

cousin A's mini her daughter, M

My aunt with 10 of the 11 great nieces and nephews.  My nephew E was the only one not there.
#5 on right, my nephew A on left (the "big" kids)

Birthday girl with the Beatles book I gave her

Really cool Beatles Russian nesting dolls she received from good friends



My dad, aunt and uncle (his siblings)



POOR #5, lost a bet with his friend and had to wear this to school today.  Hope he didn't catch too much teasing for it:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers