Friday, June 10, 2011

Day 10 Creating with Color

Today's prompt:


"We all know how to create something colorful. We all have colors of choice and the tools we use to create them. But what about the tools themselves? What color is your parachute? What gear do you use as a way to inspire, create, capture and paint your world the colors you love?


Feature the implements today, and the colors they carry as a way of honoring your process and the tools of your trade."

This one was a little difficult because I use so many things to create.  But then I realized that these photos are mostly what I use.  And what inspires me.




These are my tools:  me and my camera, my computer and the subject of what I create most.  Photos of my son; usually playing baseball and creating pages for his scrapbook.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers