Thursday, June 16, 2011

Day 16 Blue Skies

Today's prompt:

"Everyone knows I love the color blue. Pale, navy, midnight, teal…it makes no difference. I enjoy each shade of blue as much as the next. Blue can either stimulate my senses or soothe my soul all with slight changes in hue or tone.


Seek out your favorite blue today and capture an image that expresses how it makes you feel. Is it bright and bold or light and breezy? The call is yours! Let's see your blue sky, whether it's the sky or something altogether different."



I seem to find myself with more than one photo for these, but this one had to have two. This is the front and back of my son's baseball jersey. There is nothing more I love than to see him in it, on the field playing second base. Baseball is his passion and wathcing him is mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers