Sunday, June 26, 2011

Day 26, Looking for Whimsy

Today's prompt"

I" just couldn't do a month long class about color without including the concept of whimsy! This playful park bench was the perfect example when it comes to the definition of being an "excessively playful expression". Some synonyms for whimsy include fanciful, quaintness, and eccentricity. That being said, without color, I'm not sure whimsy could even exist!


Today seek out whimsical color!"




My pic:

This whimsical Boyds Bear basket sitter is always watching me (through her sunglasses) perched high a top her Longaberger strawberrry basket.


 
 
 
 
Other pics I took for this:

This bear is called Clark Addison.  Wrigley Field is on the corner of Clark and Addison and this is the original name my husband wanted to name #5.  Obviously I won!

Paws from a Boyds Bear made just for Longaberger

Same basket sitter, just a different angle.  I like the way she is looking up through her sunglasses.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers