Saturday, June 4, 2011

Day 4 - Technicolor Vision

I have to say, some of these are alot easier than others.  I had two pics right away.

Here was the prompt with a pic of a multi-color paper lantern.

"June is a month of celebration - of birthdays, dreams of summer, and long fun-filled days. Of country fairs, carrousels and fireworks! Bright vibrant objects, signs and details are bursting with the colors of the season. Find something today that offers a kind of Technicolor merriment


Go bold, go bright, and go beautiful today with a burst of color at its most boastful!"



Here is my submission and my runner up:

My favorite pendant in silver and different colored turquois. It's from Mexico (unfortuately I didn't go there to get it.). It goes with everything!





runner up, my colored pencils, in a colorful bucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers