Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Day 21, Ambient Yellow

Today's prompt:

"Shooting in low light-specifically shooting indoors and at night with no flash-can be a challenge. Because I am not a huge fan of using my flash (I only use it when I have to) I have learned a few tricks that help me create the kind of images I want to capture.


Today, you will take the indoor, low-light challenge. Why? Because I want you to celebrate the color of ambient light.

Ambient light is the surrounding light within an environment. Capturing ambient light in your images usually gives them a golden, yellow color cast. This can be frustrating when you're not after the yellow glow but can be gorgeous when you do want it! And today, I want you to capture the golden ambient light found in your environment!"





"I am not really a beer drinker, but there is something about the amber, yellow color of it with all it's bubbles too in the glass on my amberish colored quartz countertops. I then proceeded to make beer bread with it."

1 comment:

Followers