Thursday, June 2, 2011

Day2 - Iconic Color

Today's prompt:

"Day in and day out we experience (both seeing and using) iconic brand names and the colors that communicate those brands. We all know that certain colors communicate specific emotion but what about brands?   Today, amidst your daily routine, observe all the many colors that go hand in hand with something you'd consider iconic. Although we are exposed to them every day, we rarely even think about it. Let's see a color that is iconic in your life."


I thought this would be harder than it was and thought it would take me all day.   Than as I looked around the house, I found ALOT to photograph.  The instructor's example was a Coca Cola can.  Being that my husband worked for Coca Cola for many years, we have lot of that stuff around, but knew I couldn't use that.   So, I took four pics, put them in a collage (on Picnik) and submitted this:



Can't get more iconic than the flag.  I pass the Cubs sign every day while entering the house through the garage.  Baseballs, EVERYWHERE in our house and the local paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers