Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Count Down


Not that anyone is actually reading this yet (maybe "J"), but what better way to vent. I'm finding the more I write down, the better I feel.


So, this begins my countdown to the end of my job in u-46. 44 school days. June 10th will be my last day of employment and can't come soon enough. They may be 44 of the most stressful days, but according to my mother (who is ususally right), it will be better; you can't change what is going to happen; and just make it through one day at a time. Starting tomorrow, Thursday, April 8th I am going to try and take and post one picture of something positive in my day, and not dwell on all the negative.


Today's picture is from the weekend and it just makes me smile. My newly done toes and Maxx at my feet.

2 comments:

  1. Linda,

    This is a great idea...who's Maxx? I'd like to see his face :)

    gail

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the red toes!
    A pedicure can cure any bad day:)

    love
    your daughter

    ReplyDelete

Followers