Monday, April 12, 2010

Day 42

Monday, Monday what a day you are. Today was busy, but the same old same old. I went to dinner with three of my old friends from my old district(two from the other school and my friend I worked with for 5 years). We had a great time and a great meal and laughed ALOT.Something I think I haven't really done in a long time. We just all sort of giggled, it was great. My friend and former co-worker, wel'll call her P came and I was happy to see her. We always said we were so connected that we shared a brain (I believe possibly even a heart, I love and miss her so much).Seeing her always makes me happy! And sure enough, tonight we were finishing each others sentences and it's been about a year since we've been together.

Me, P(in back), G & C
Me & P

1 comment:

Followers