Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Day 31


Uneventful day. I will keep it short and simple today compared to yesterday. Not alot happened today and that's ok. Been without MC for a few days, and got things done and feel very unstressed. I'm sure that will change when MC is back so I better enjoy it while it lasts.

Came home watched my GH and took a little nap. Didn't answer the phone for anyone. Sorry if you called, just not in the mood to talk.

Didn't go to #5's game. Husband went for a little while and said he was 2 for 2, then got taken out to let others play because they were slaughtering the other team. I'm sure he will come home happy.

Today's photo is very random. This is of the day I came home from the hospital and my grandmother (who I was named after) was really feeding me ice cream. That explains alot. What's really scary is that she was probably my age (or even younger) than me in this photo. I'm so glad that these days the 40's are the new
30's!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers