Sunday, April 25, 2010

Day 33


Day 33 was a Friday, and even if Friday's are bad, they are still good in my mind. This one was on the better side. Weather was ok. Got left alone and actually feel as if I accomplished some things.

My sweet second grader (we'll call her A) came to show me another poem she wrote for her author's project and she was dedicating it to me. Later in the day I heard all the second graders were talking about it. I feel so honored. Kids are the best. They always make you feel better about yourself. We should all be able to look at things from their perspective.

I want to ask A's mother's permission to post the photo of the two of us, so hopefully I can put it up. So the photo for this day, is another of Maxx. He came to visit us on Friday evening, along with a great homemade pizza from mom and dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers