Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Day 35





Today was Secretary's Day, or the new politically correct name: Professional, Administrative Assistant's Day or whatever. If you really want to give me a day and a title, I should have many. Such as: secretary, nurse, counseler, waitress, mother (to all 776 students), gopher or errand girl (had to go on a last minute errand for MC, AGAIN), guinea pig feeder, "sucker" for putting up with the abuse from MC. That's ok because the kids are the real reason I love my job. Today I received many nice things; flowers and a gift card from the staff, hand made cards (poster size too) from many classes, a beautiful poem by a sweet second grader. Mrs. A's kindergarteners interviewed me too (see picture and what they said about me).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers