Friday, April 16, 2010

Day 38



Have to say today was a great day! I was "in charge" at school. Both administators were out of the building today, and the atmosphere and attitude was great. Almost like old times, almost like when T was our prinicipal. (But it will NEVER be the same without her).








Two photos for today. One: a little girl was in the office (about 3 years old) and she was so cute and had the cutest tutu, leggings and most adorable shoes. She (or should I say her mom) let me take a picture of them. I think I'm going to try a photo project of just shoes (love them).

Photo two: "Why did the chicken cross the road?" While going to #5's game, a group of chickens crossed right in front me by the local farm. They made me giggle, so I
had to stop in the street and take a picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers