Saturday, April 10, 2010

Name

Went to downtown St. Charles this morning to take photos of random things. These random things spell out my last name. Not bad I think for a first attempt at this project. It was fun walking by the river and taking photos of different things. Even went into an antique store and asked the lady if I could talke some photos. She said "as long as you are not a thief". She later came up to me in the store and thanked me for asking and that obviously I was not a thief or I wouldn't have asked.

2 comments:

  1. How cool is that! It turned out so good. I love it....you could so open an Etsy shop. Did you already print and frame?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. Did were you really able to tell right away it said binder, my husband and son didn't get it at first. His friend E got it so maybe it's a guy thing. They're not very creative. Haven't printed yet or framed, but will. It was hard to find those images. Just clicked away at alot of things and then cropped and rotated till it looked right.

    ReplyDelete

Followers